It has taken you years to accumulate the unwanted weight. You want to lose fat, not water or protein. Give yourself 12 months to lose it with our detox diets and detox products. That is the proper way to weight loss management without unhealthy side effects, This way the weight will stay off for good.
Rather than following an extreme raw foods diet plan that limits just about every food except fruit and vegetables while at the same time requiring you to swallow a nasty tasting drink every day, this diet plan is safer and more sensible. Additionally this diet wont leave you short on nutrients.
Remeber; 98% of diets fail because of insufficient time for the body to loose fat.
Foods to include in our detox diets menu
Your free detoxification diet menu can include:
* Fruit – your diet plan can include any fruit including fresh, frozen, dried or canned in natural fruit juice. This includes apples, bananas, pears, oranges, grapefruit, satsuma's, sultanas, raisins, pineapple, mango, kiwi fruit, strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrant's, nectarines, peaches, melons, star fruit etc
* Fruit juice – either make homemade fruit juices or smoothies from fresh fruit, or drink ready-made juices. Make sure ready-made juices are labeled as being ‘pure’ or ‘unsweetened’.
* Vegetables – eat any vegetables including fresh, frozen or canned in water (without salt added). This includes carrots, onions, turnip, swede, sprouts, cabbage, peppers, mushrooms, sweet corn, peppers, leeks, courgette's, broccoli, cauliflower, salad, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions etc
* Beans and lentils – eat any beans, including those that have been dried or canned in water. This includes red kidney, haricot, cannelloni, butter, black eye, pinto, red lentils, green lentils and brown lentils
* Tofu and Quorn
* Oats – sprinkle oats over fresh fruit or use to make porridge, sweetened with honey and fresh fruit
* Potatoes – all types
* Brown rice and rice noodles
* Rye crackers, rice cakes and oatcakes
* Fresh fish – eat any fresh fish including cod, plaice, mackerel, salmon, lobster, crab, trout, haddock, tuna, prawns, Dover sole, red mullet, halibut, lemon sole, monkfish, swordfish etc. Canned fish in water is suitable too e.g. salmon or tuna
* Unsalted nuts – eat any including Brazil, peanuts, almonds, cashew, hazel nuts, macadamia, pecans, pine nuts, pistachio, walnuts etc
* Unsalted seeds – eat any including sunflower and pumpkin
* Plain popcorn – without sugar or salt
* Live natural yogurt
* Extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
* Garlic, ginger and fresh herbs
* Ground black pepper
* Water – at least 2 liters a day. Tap or mineral water is fine.
* Herbal or fruit teas
Foods to avoid during your detox diet plan
* Red meat, chicken, turkey and any meat products like sausages, burgers, and pate
* Milk, cheese, eggs, cream
* Butter and margarine
* Any food that contains wheat including bread, croissants, cereals, cakes, biscuits, pies, pastry, quiche, battered or bread crumbed foods, etc
* Crisps and savory snacks including salted nuts
* Chocolate, sweets, jam and sugar
* Processed foods, ready meals, ready-made sauces and takeaways
* Coffee and tea
* Sauces, pickles, shop bought salad dressing, mayonnaise
* Fizzy drinks and squashes, including diet versions
Detox Plan Diet Breakfasts Menu
* Banana porridge
Porridge made with water and topped with natural yogurt, banana, raisins and sweetened with honey.
* Fruit salad with yogurt and oats
Fresh fruit salad with natural yogurt and a sprinkling of oats.
* Fresh fruit smoothie
Fruit smoothie made from fresh fruit, natural yogurt and honey to sweeten if needed.
* Muesli and yogurt
Homemade muesli made from oats, seeds, nuts and dried fruit served with natural yogurt
* Fresh fruit and yogurt
Fresh fruit and a pot of natural yogurt sweetened with honey.
Detox Plan Diet Lunches
* Vegetable soup and oatcakes
Large bowl of vegetable or lentil soup (either homemade or supermarket ‘fresh’) with oatcakes.
* Tuna and sweet corn jacket potato and salad
Jacket potato topped with tuna (canned in water) mixed with sweet corn and natural yogurt and served with salad.
* Mediterranean salad with rice cakes
Rice cakes served with rocket, avocado, tomatoes, fresh basil and black pepper. Plus a handful of unsalted nuts.
* Guacamole with crudités
Homemade guacamole made from avocado, lemon juice, fresh chili, tomatoes and garlic served with vegetable crudités and oatcakes.
* Tzatziki with crudités
Homemade tzatziki made from natural yogurt, garlic, cucumber and lemon juice served with vegetable crudités and oatcakes.
* Avocado and prawn salad
Fresh avocado served with prawns, salad, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice.
* Jacket potato with grilled cod
Grilled cod fillet served with jacket potatoes and lightly steamed vegetables.
Detox Plan Diet Dinners
* Chinese vegetable stirfry
Stir fry a selection of vegetables such as bok choi, spring onions, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and bean sprouts in a little olive oil with garlic and ginger. Serve with brown rice.
* Baked salmon with jacket potato
Bake a salmon fillet and serve with a jacket potato and steamed vegetables.
* Tuna and prawns with noodles
Gently fry a selection of vegetables such as onions, mushrooms, peppers, courgette and leek in a little olive oil. When lightly browned, add a handful of prawns. Cook for a few minutes, and then add canned tomatoes, tomato puree, black pepper and tuna canned in water. Bring to the boil and simmer until the sauce thickens. Serve with rice noodles.
* Sweet and sour stir fry with rice
Gently fry a selection of chopped vegetables such as onions, peppers, baby sweet corn and mushrooms. Add canned pineapple (in fruit juice), canned tomatoes, tomato purée, white wine vinegar and honey. Bring to the boil and simmer until the sauce has thickened. Serve with brown rice.
* Potato and bean casserole
Gently fry a selection of typical casserole vegetables such as onion, carrots and parsnip in a little olive oil with garlic. When browned, add diced potato and fry for a few minutes. Add fresh vegetable stock, black pepper and your favorite beans. Bring to the boil and simmer until the casserole thickens.
Detox Plan Diet Snacks
* Fresh fruit or fresh fruit salad
* Natural yogurt mixed with honey
* Plain popcorn
* Handful of unsalted nuts or seeds
It's nice to stay healthy, fruit and yogurt can help you have a healthy lifestyle so I encourage you to include it in your everyday menu plan.